Don't miss a trip!

Follow this blog on Facebook: Dana Saves
Want to score some deals? Check out A Full Cup!

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Kroger Trip 9/8/12: 50 Kraft Singles and 10 Capri Suns for $4.90!


I don't normally shop at Kroger but I couldn't stay away from this deal!  And I went to a different Kroger today and both employees that helped me were actually wonderful so they may change my mind about that store!  Did a total of 6 transactions.  On 4 of my 5 cheese transactions they actually paid me $.10 (so $.40 total) and then I paid $5.60 the last transaction for the Capri Suns so I paid a total of $4.90!

At Kroger right now there is a coupon that will print for $10 off your next order (OYNO) when you buy 10 Kraft products including Kraft Singles.  Right now Kroger happens to be having a Mega Sale where you buy 10 participating items and you get $5 off your order making each Kraft singles only $1.49 each.  There is also a Smart Source coupon machine DIRECTLY ABOVE the Kraft singles at Kroger for $1 off 2 Kraft Singles.

I happen to get a $10 gift card from P&G for a Mail in Rebate I did last month in the mail yesterday so I used that to start so I actually didn't have to pay anything!

Transaction 1
Buy 10 Kraft Singles for $1.99 each.
- $5.00 Kroger Mega Event
- $1/2 Kraft Singles Coupons x 5
- $10.00 P&G Gift Card
Total = $0!  Earned a coupon for $10 OYNO.

Transactions 2, 3, 4 & 5
Buy 10 Kraft Singles for $1.99 each
- $5.00 Kroger Mega Event
- $1/2 Kraft Singles Coupons x 5
- $10 OYNO Coupon Earned the Previous Transaction
Total = They paid me $.10 each time!

Plus I had another $10 OYNO coupon to use.  Since I don't shop Kroger on a regular basis and I didn't want to risk the coupon expiring I decided to go ahead and use it on another Mega Event Item: Capri Sun.


Bought 10 Capri Sun 10 packs @ $1.99 each
- $5.00 Kroger Mega Event
- $10 OYNO Coupon
Total = $5.30 including Tax!

Not too shabby!  Between the 5 transactions I saved $202.90 which is a 97.5% savings!  Ended up with a total of 60 items @ $4.90 total is only $.08 a piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment