Don't miss a trip!

Follow this blog on Facebook: Dana Saves
Want to score some deals? Check out A Full Cup!

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Food Fair Trip 9/8/12: Paid $1.31 for 2 Sunny D and 2 Paseo Paper Towels


Sorry the picture sucks!

Did a quick trip to Food Fair tonight.  Brought Shelby with me.

2 Sunny D @ $.88 each
1 Paseo Paper Towels @ $.89 each
Used $.55/2 Capri Sun MQ and a $.50 Paseo MQ that doubled.  Paid $1.31 ($.10 tax) for all 5.

Shelby went after me and bought a Paseo Paper Towels and used her coupon that doubled and made it free.

4 items for $1.31 or $.33 each!

The lady behind me was amazed when Shelby didn't have to hand over any money so I gave her a coupon and then the cashier was also amazed so I gave her a couple.  Free paper towels for all! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment