Don't miss a trip!

Follow this blog on Facebook: Dana Saves
Want to score some deals? Check out A Full Cup!

Sunday, September 16, 2012

CVS Trip 9/15: Paid $0 for $42.44 worth of Centrum, Lotion & Nuance Hair Form


I took a few weeks off from CVS but I'm back!  I made a large pre-order so when I dropped it off at the store I went ahead and picked up some freebies!  All of these are free after coupons.

Centrum Flavor Burst 60 ct vitamins were $6.99.  The Coupon Machine at CVS was printing a coupon for $5 off every day and there is a $2/1 coupon on Centrum's website making them free!

The Coupon Machine also printed a coupon for a FREE Trial Size Selma Hayak Nuance Trial Size product so I picked up the Wheat Protein Volumizing Foam free!

Finally, the Red Coupon machine also printed a coupon for $2 off any CVS Hand or Body Lotion.  Went down the aisle and found a Travel Size CVS Lotion for $1.49 so free after coupon!

No comments:

Post a Comment