Don't miss a trip!

Follow this blog on Facebook: Dana Saves
Want to score some deals? Check out A Full Cup!

Monday, September 19, 2011

Walmart Trip - 9/18/11 - Saved $121.36 or 46% on regular grocery bill!

Every 2 weeks I do my regular grocery shopping at Walmart. I don't share those trips because I buy so many items and breaking down the cost, price matches, coupons and taking pictures of it all would just take too much time. People only see the CVS & Walgreens trips and think that I'm not actually saving money on everyday grocery shopping when in fact I am!

This trip I purchased 125 items.
Retail cost of items at Walmart: $264.29
Cost of items after price matching: $217.83
Total after coupons = $142.93
Savings of 46%. On a regular grocery bill this is GREAT!

Since I purchased 125 items I can't list everything. I snapped a couple of photos while putting everything away.





Maybe as I become more organized I can share Walmart trips. For now they are just too large to breakdown!

No comments:

Post a Comment