Don't miss a trip!

Follow this blog on Facebook: Dana Saves
Want to score some deals? Check out A Full Cup!

Monday, September 19, 2011

Rare Kroger Trip - Gerber Graduates & Ozarka Water - $8.10




I don't like Kroger. But we use this Ozarka water to mix baby formula. And it's never too early to start stocking up on expensive baby foods. So there you have it - apparently these deals were good enough to get me in the door! Normally I would just price match at Walmart but I knew with this deal a $4.00 OYNO (on your next order) Catalina coupon would print at the register for purchasing the Gerber items. So in I went. And I may even go back.

Transaction 1
7 Gerber Graduates Lil'Entrees @ $1.98 each
3 Gerber Lil'Crunchies Snacks @ $1.78 each
Total = $19.20

Coupons/Discounts used:
- $5.00 Mega Event Savings
- $1.00 Gerber Lil'Entrees MQ x 7
- $1.00 Gerber Snacks MQ

Total = $6.10. Earned $4.00 OYNO Catalina.

Transaction 2
10 Ozarka 3 liter water @ $1.09 each
Total = $10.90

Coupons/Discounts used:
- $5.00 Mega Event Savings
- $4.00 OYNO Catalina (T1)

Total = $1.90

Paid $8.10 for $30.10 worth of items. 73% savings. Not the best but I'm so happy with the Gerber purchases! Considering the $4 OYNO coupon they come out to around $.21 each!


No comments:

Post a Comment