Don't miss a trip!

Follow this blog on Facebook: Dana Saves
Want to score some deals? Check out A Full Cup!

Friday, October 19, 2012

Kroger Trip 10/19: 75 General Mills Products for only $6.21 - Saved $114.24!


Kroger is having a Cart Buster sale on various General Mills products PLUS you get a coupon for $5 on your next order (OYNO) when you buy 5 products.  There are coupons you can use that match up with these products.  I used a $5 P&G Mail-in-Rebate card I had so that I wouldn't have to pay anything to get started and then I did a total of 15 transactions consisting of 5 items each (it actually didn't take very long since each one only had 5 items).  I paid a total of $6.41 out of pocket for 75 items and saved $114.24.  That makes each item only $.09 and a savings of 94%  I also earned enough fuel points to get $.10 off next time I fill up and at least 75 Box Tops for Education!  Plus I still have a $5 OYNO coupon left over in case I decide to go back and pick up some of the other items on sale.

What I purchased:
10 Betty Crocker Mac and Cheese (this is new and I've never tried it!)
9 Old El Paso Taco Shell Packages
3 Old El Paso Refried Beans
12 Totinos Pizzas
6 Toaster Strudels
9 Betty Crocker Cake Mix
12 Better Crocker Cake Icing
14 Better Crocker Boxed Potatoes
75 items total!



No comments:

Post a Comment