Don't miss a trip!

Follow this blog on Facebook: Dana Saves
Want to score some deals? Check out A Full Cup!

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Kroger 10/20 & 10/22: 65 General Mills Products for $3.20 AND $35.50+ in Box Top for Education!


Finished out the Kroger General Mills deals on 10/20 and 10/22.  Ended up with 65 more items and paid only $3.20!  Then used my final $5 coupon to get 2 Capri Sun 10 packs free!  Not everything is purchased (only the dry good purchased 10/20).

What I purchased:
6 Toaster Strudels
8 Totinos Pizzas
3 Old El Paso Taco Shells
10 Betty Crocker Cake Mix
6 Betty Crocker Icing
9 Hamburger Helper
24 Betty Crocker Boxed Potatoes
2 Capri Sun

Combing this trip with my previous trip I purchased a total of 140 items for $9.41.  Only $.07 per item!

Before doing any transactions I went to this page and registered my Kroger card for eBoxtops.  This site gives you 10 bonus box tops for every 5 items you purchase - and you don't have to clip anything!  The money is sent directly to the school.  I earned 215 eBoxtops which equals $21.50 to the kid's school!  Plus I purchased 140 items which will add another $14 before the school year is up (not even counting the packages with multiple box tops...) so it's nice to share a little money with the school.


No comments:

Post a Comment