Don't miss a trip!

Follow this blog on Facebook: Dana Saves
Want to score some deals? Check out A Full Cup!

Saturday, June 23, 2012

CVS Trip 6/23: Fruity Pebbles Cereal, Huggies Diapers & Gerber Baby Snacks + $10 Gas Card!


I told you I'd be back with more CVS deals!  The next couple of weeks are looking really good so stay tuned for more great trips!

Today I bought 15 boxes of Post Fruity Pebbles Cereal, 2 bags of Huggies Diapers and 6 Gerber Baby Food Snacks.

My total was over $60 so I used 3 of the $4 off any $20 purchase CVS coupons.  I used 15 of the $.55 Pebbles Cereal MQ, 2 of the $3 Huggies MQ and 3 of the $1/2 Gerber Baby Snacks MQ.  I also used $16 ECB and paid a bit on a CVS Gift Card.

The Fruity Pebbles are part of a gas card promotion for when you spend $30 so I also got a $10 Shell Gas card at the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment