Don't miss a trip!

Follow this blog on Facebook: Dana Saves
Want to score some deals? Check out A Full Cup!

Thursday, June 21, 2012

CVS Trip 6/21 - Made $9.99 Purchasing Accu-Check Meters!


I haven't posted my CVS trips in a while.  Honestly, there hasn't been a whole lot that interests me in the last couple of months and my trips have only been an item or two.  The next couple of weeks are looking really good though so you'll be seeing more trips posted!

This trip I made early this morning and I made $9.99 buying Accu-Chek Nano Diabetes Meters!

You don't have to buy two.  I did because the 2nd one was still free!

I purchased 1 Accu-Chek Nano for $9.99.  I paid with a CVS Cash Card I earned last winter so it didn't cost me anything. I earned back $9.99 ECB on my receipt.  There's a Mail In Rebate inside the box so another $9.99 will be mailed back to me!  So I made $9.99!  I also used the $9.99 ECB I received and immediately used it to buy another meter for $9.99.  So I paid nothing and earned back another $9.99 ECB.

If you want to do this deal it's important that you do not use ECB to pay for the 1st meter.  You have to use cash/debit/credit or a gift card.  The rebate states you'll receive a rebate for the price after coupons so if you use ECB to pay for it they won't reimburse you.  The limit on this deal is 2 but you must do them in separate transactions.

1 comment:

  1. Oh great. I should try this. I always feel like I should stock up on these since I'm a nurse but I really don't have anyone to give them to at the moment. Often what meter people need to have is based on which strip prescription they have. Also if people are paying out of pocket I don't want them to be stuck in a pricey system.

    ReplyDelete