Don't miss a trip!

Follow this blog on Facebook: Dana Saves
Want to score some deals? Check out A Full Cup!

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

CVS 12/1 : Paid $.09 Saved $474.02 - Diapers, Cereal and More



It's been a while since I had a large CVS Trip!

I paid $20.35 in ECB, $1.42 on a gift card and $.09 cash and earned back $81 in ECB!  Plus I made enough Beauty Purchases to earn $10 in ECB so I earned back $91 in ECB!  I got back around $70 more in ECB than I spent!

What I bought:
3 Hershey Kisses
3 Reese's PB Mini's
1lb Reese's PB Cup
7 Cheese & Breadsticks
3 Doritos
3 Olay Body Wash
Blistex
Carmex Healing Lotion
Huggies Box 62ct
Pampers Box 82ct
4 Pampers Jumbo Pack (RC)
2 Pampers Wipes
10 Kellogg's Froot Loops Cereal
4 Bumble Bee Tuna (RC)
Visine Tired Eye (RC)
3 American Greetings Cards
4 Febreeze Fabric Refreshers
2 Lumene Peet Masks
Lumene Toner
Gillette Fusion ProGlide
La Roche-Posay Cleanser
2 packs of Christmas bows (thought they were BOGO but they weren't, whoops)
Axe Body Spray
Verio IQ Meter
16 Sobe Lifewaters

No comments:

Post a Comment