Don't miss a trip!

Follow this blog on Facebook: Dana Saves
Want to score some deals? Check out A Full Cup!

Monday, December 5, 2011

CVS Trip - 12/4/11 - Spent $.04 and saved $200.51 - Similac, Pedialyte, Huggies + Snacks!



OOP: $.04
(I think this is one of my lowest OOP ever!)
Retail value: $200.55

I spent $39.90 in ECB and gift cards and in return got $41.00 in ECB and gift cards back.

The only thing I spent gift card money on was Similac which I wasn't planning on getting but the great manager at my store gave me TWO 30% Friends and Family shopping passes which made each Similac UNDER $4.00. Cant pass that up! So I used a GC on that but everything else I spent ECB on. Trying to convert them all to GC before they expire...

This is what I bought.
1 Huggies
2 Similac
6 Pedialyte
2 Trash Bags (CVS Generic)
6 American Greetings
39 Twix
14 Cheez It Party Mix
6 Chex Mix
2 Candy Canes

No comments:

Post a Comment